Panasonic MK-G20NR Meat Grinder Reviews
There are several meat grinders in the market. You have probably used one before. Well, if you haven’t then you better do because it is pretty obvious you are overspending unnecessarily. Once you decide to purchase one, the Panasonic MK-G20NR Meat Grinder should be in your mind if you are looking for the top brands. Read on to find out why this device is a good buy.
Panasonic MK-G20NR Meat Grinder Key Features
Heavy Duty Metal Design
All the parts of the MK-G20NR are made of metal except the meat feeder. This assures you of durability of the parts. The metal parts can withstand sustained use and even large loads of work at a go. On top of these, the machine can handle a large extent of stress.
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN WITH ALL METAL PARTS: Panasonic all metal parts construction meat grinder is built to last and features a large metal hopper to accommodate larger volumes of meat
- BUILT-IN CIRCUIT BREAKER FOR MOTOR PROTECTION: 180-watt motor efficiently grinds up to 2.2 lbs. of meat per minute and features a circuit breaker to prevent motor burnout from overload
- STAINLESS-STEEL CUTTING BLADE AND PLATES: Strong, stainless-steel blade easily grinds dense chunks of meat into the cut of your choice-fine, medium, or coarse-using one of the three included stainless-steel attachment plates
- SAUSAGE AND KUBBE ATTACHMENTS: Sausage attachment stuffs pre-ground meat into casing to make homemade links of 2- to 3-foot-long spicy Italian or duck sausages; Kubbe attachment makes it easy to encase spiced lamb in a wheat-based shell for delicious kebba
- EASY TO CLEAN: Easy to disassemble metallic hopper and grinder cap for convenient hand washing; 1-year limited warranty
3 Cutting Plates
You have a variety of cooking plates to choose from and get the grind of your choice. There is the plate that gives the coarse cut, medium cut and that for a fine cut. This gives you the freedom to prepare several grinds according to what you want to make in the end. You can also use different grinding plates to mix the meat pieces evenly. The plate’s sizes match with the cutting blade and therefore the grind you get is the best.
In-Built Circuit Breaker
A circuit breaker in the unit is very essential in keeping your machine’s life long. It prevents overheating of the parts and makes sure that they are not damaged by too much current. High currents can occur due to power surges in the mains supply or an error in the system. This also boosts the lifespan of the grinder because it will not die of power issues. You are also relieved of maintenance costs and repairs.
Large Metal Hopper
The hopper to hold the meat pieces prior to grinding is a large area that holds many pieces of meat at once. This makes the grinding process easier because you don’t have to stop the grinding in the middle to feed in more meat pieces. It’s all a smooth ride once you have your pieces on the tray. On top of that, it is made of metal. This enables it hold a large load of meat and it is long lasting. The metal surface is easy to clean because it does not easily take up stains from the meat pieces and blood, if there is any.
The machine has a 180 watt motor. This is enough to grind 1 kilogram of meat per minute. You have 60 kg of ground meat in an hour without hustle. You can therefore have a lot of meat ground in a single day if you like. Whenever you are in a hurry, don’t give yourself less, with this grinder you get the meat enough pieces done in a very short time. The motor is protected by the circuit breaker which does not allow dangerous currents to pass to it.
A strong Blade
The cutting blade is made of stainless steel and is thus very strong. With such a blade, large chunks can be ground easily with ease. Hard parts like small bones can also be cut without nicking out the blade. You can cut to the grind you want by attaching the appropriate cutting blade to give you either fine, medium or coarse pieces. There is an extra cutting blade if you want to make replacements.
The parts are easy to disassemble and therefore you can clean all parts without struggling. The cap can easily be removed, so are the grinding plates and cutting blade. Being made of metal, the cleaning of most parts is very easy and soapy water does the work very well. It is best done by hand washing so that it gets to last longer.
If you love cooking sausage, there is a sausage attachment provided for you that helps you do the job really fast. This offers easy stuffing of pre ground meat into the sausage casing. It is a good platform to experiment with different meat for making sausage. You can make the sizes to the extremes at your own pleasure. You are able to make up to 3 inch long sausages from your favorite meat. There is also a kubbe attachment that enables you stuff the pieces if you want to prepare this dish.
Sometimes you buy something then you sit back wondering, ‘?Where do I start?’ You are afraid of damaging the machine or making weird stuff. This will not happen if you buy the MK-G20RN because there are recipe booklet included in the pack. They give you a starting point if you are new in the field or you want to try out new methods.
- The device is easy to clean.
- It is very powerful and does a large amount of work.
- The machine is durable, having been made of mainly metal .
- The meat is ground very fast.
- The design is very attractive.
- For domestic use, this makes a great machine.
- The parts are not vulnerable to rust.
- There are important accessories that come with this grinder.
- It has good safety measure installed.
- The sausage attachment enables you cook sausage easily.
- If you want to grind a lot of bone, then this can be inefficient.
- The motor size is good for domestic use but you might want a bigger one for commercial purposes.
The machine is a great improvement in meat grinding. Its amazing speed makes it many customers’ favorite. Most of those who have used the machine say it is very efficient and they do not regret the purchase. Why not try it out? The price is friendly compared to other top models. If you like processed meat, then you will definitely like to grind the pieces using the Panasonic MK-G20NR Meat Grinder. Need I say more? Simply get the device from your seller and enjoy your grinding. Hunters, sportsmen and all the lovers of meat, this is a great addition to your kitchen.